But wait, there's more!12 Mar 2019
The final program for our Smart Urban Futures conference with MAV is now available.
Quickfire pecha kucha speakers have now been announced from a range of councils and consultancies, with case studies of projects including:
- Healthy ageing
- Closing key streets to traffic
- Implementing Vision Zero for the road toll
- Integrated transport planning
- Residential energy efficiency
We'll also be holding pre-conference workshops with two of our international speakers:
- Dongho Chang, City Traffic Engineer, City of Seattle, USA
- Lynn Richards, President and CEO, Congress for the New Urbanism (CNU), USA
More than 150 people will be attending the conference in Melbourne on 21 and 22 March.